FAQYou might want to get familiar with our frequently asked questions before seeking help elsewhere. Table of contents:
- Why was my hub deleted or banned?
- Is there a registration server?
- What about plain text user search?
- What is the best way to get help?
- How to fix display of cyrillic characters in my hub information?
- Is there support for hub icon and logotype?
- Does pinger support custom login?
- How often are hubs pinged?
- Why are some hub icons left aligned?
- How to set my hubs website and email address?
- What is the meaning of different colors in userlist on my hub page?
- How to change my hub address?
- How to change location of my hub?
- Can you add another country specific client hublist?
- Is it possible to disable reports from pinger about AVDB detected users?
- Next question?
1. Why was my hub deleted or banned?Usually you can find ban reason on hub information page along with the ban status, however, here are several reasons why your hub could get deleted or banned:
- Fake users
- Fake share
- Redirect array
- Private hub
- Vote cheating
- Comment cheating
- Offline long time
- Low reliability
- Stolen address
- Pinger disabled
- Pinger banned
These are our hublist rules. To unban a hub after fixing all the problems, contact our support team.
2. Is there a registration server?Our registration server is running with address reg.tankafett.biz:2501, but is strictly limited to 3 connections per hour from same IP address.
3. What about plain text user search?To use this feature you need to send following HTTP GET request to our server:
Found results will be returned in following format, each user on new line without carriage return:
HeXHub and Verlihub + Ledokol already use this feature, and so can you.
4. What is the best way to get help?Visit our public hub to chat with operators face to face. After you enter the hub, send +enter command in PM to # Hublist and state your issues afterwards. Please remember, operators are not always there, it might take a while before you get answers.
5. How to fix display of cyrillic characters in my hub information?You need to contact an operator to change the encoding character set to CP1251 for your hub. Hublist pinger uses CP1252 character set by default. Alternative to this method is that your hub sends $HubINFO with 11'th parameter as preferred encoding:
HeXHub and Verlihub already support this.
6. Is there support for hub icon and logotype?Yes, your hub can send $SetIcon and $SetLogo containing full URL to hub icon and logotype, these commands should be sent before $HubINFO:
Icons are downsized to maximum of 24x24 pixels and logotypes are downsized to maximum of 640x480 pixels, logotype image is clickable for full size view. HeXHub and Verlihub already support hub icon and logotype.
7. Does pinger support custom login?Yes, our pinger supports following custom login information:
- Nick | Default: HubListPinger
- Password | Default: None
- Tag | Default: <++ V:0.867,M:A,H:1/1/2,S:9>
- Share | Default: 135867502249
Please contact us in order to customize pinger for your hub.